Dr. Novack was selected as a member of the Glaucoma Research Society, a public interest, nonprofit scientific association of outstanding glaucoma researchers. The society provides a forum to discuss and stimulate compelling research to prevent glaucoma-related disability worldwide; the organization consists of fewer than 100 scientists whose investigations lead the field of glaucoma.
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics