In a recent editorial in EyeNet on the importance of collaboration in successful research, past-president of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Ruth Williams, M.D. cites Dr. Novack. Dr. Novack stated “…You cannot be successful unless you realize that you do NOT know everything”. Further she states that “…major breakthroughs usually require a multi-disciplinary approach, ophthalmic researcher must recognize and woo individuals who may not currently be working on vision research”. A prime example of this is the Glaucoma Research Foundation’s “Catalyst for a Cure”.
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics