The American Glaucoma Society recently sought to identify 100 articles with significant impact on the clinical care of patients with glaucoma. This was based upon citation frequency and the input of members of the Society. The results of this activity was recently published by Drs. Vinod, Gedde and Ramulu in Ophthalmology Glaucoma. One of Dr. Novack’s papers on a new class of topical ocular hypotensive agents was selected (Serle JB et al. Two Phase 3 Clinical Trials Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Netarsudil to Timolol in Patients With Elevated Intraocular Pressure: Rho Kinase Elevated IOP Treatment Trial 1 and 2 (ROCKET-1 and ROCKET-2). Am J Ophthalmol. 2018;186:116-27).
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics