in 2016, the European Medicines Agency Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) recommended 81 medicines for marketing authorization. Of these 27 were “new active substances” and 17 had an orphan designation. There were 2 negative opinions, which later went on to receive a positive opinion. None of the approvals were for ophthalmic products.
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics