The U.S. FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) approved 46 new medical entities in 2017. This was a record high for the last ten years. PharmaLogic supported at least two of them, one of them considered to be a first in class.
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics