Dr. Novack provided an update on novel therapies in pharmacotherapies in Ophthalmology Times. He reviews treatments in all phases of clinical development, and those recently approved. This is from anterior (dry eye, glaucoma) to posterior (wet AMD, etc).
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics