Dr. Gary Novack was quoted in an article on ophthalmic drug delivery in the May 2018 issue of ASCRS‘s EyeWorld. Dr. Novack pointed out “…In considering what molecules might be most likely to succeed in a sustained delivery approach…this depends on the type of delivery system. If it’s a zero order, i.e., constant delivery with respect to time system, a molecule like brimonidine or timolol is most appropriate,” … “If it’s a pulsatile, i.e., peaks and troughs system, a molecule like the prostaglandins is the better choice.” Dr. Novack has published several articles on issues in ophthalmic drug delivery, and worked on a number of successful products in this area.
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics