The American Academy of Ophthalmology recently updated its Glaucoma Practice Pattern. In this document, also published in the AAO’s Journal Ophthalmology, the Committee, headed by Steven J. Gedde, M.D., glaucoma is defined as a chronic, progressive optic neuropathy. The document then further describes the best practices for diagnosis, follow-up and therapy. Dr. Novack’s work on the issues of treatment adherence (patients taking their medication as prescribed) and performance (challenges to patients to properly use eyedrops). His work on novel therapeutics drugs and devices is also cited.
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics