There’s a lot of talk and confusion of the issues involved in the role of compounding pharmacies for topical ocular medications (eyedrops). Please see this interview in EyeWorld in which I am interviewed about regulatory issues. I address the special role which compounding pharmacies have played in the therapeutic process as physicians tailor therapies to individual patients. At the same time, I discuss the issues in the use of compounding pharmacies for larger populations crossing state lines.
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics