RxSight, gained US FDA approved for a new type of Intraocular Lens for use after cataract surgery. It can be adjusted AFTER implantation in a patient. I was a founder of this firm which came out of University of California San Francisco (Dan Schwartz, M.D.) (originally named Calhoun Vision) many years ago.
- Value of medical writers discussed in top journal
- Client publishes 100th paper – PharmaLogic wrote the first one
- Dr. Novack’s paper among top 100 glaucoma papers
- Unintended consequences of off-label use
- Off-label use: Article in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- PharmaLogic work contributes to glaucoma therapeutics